The Academic Technologies group provides computer labs for the Cornell community in several locations around campus.
Faculty can reserve a lab for academic and research-related resources:
- Reserve a lab for class instruction
- Add specialized course software
Students can use the labs to access academic and research-related resources, which includes:
- Software installed on the lab computers for required course work
- Color and black/white printers and scanners
- Collaboration space for course projects and homework
Want to know which workstations are available?
Visit http://labstats.citlabs.cornell.edu to see how many workstations are currently available at each lab.